2023 Spring Wildflower Show
North Coast’s celebration of wild California plants
Fri May 5, 2-8pm • Sat May 6, 10-4pm • Sun May 7, 10-4pm
Art Night Fri May 5, 7-9pm
Jefferson Community Center • 1000 B Street Eureka
In-person • Free • Accessible
- ON DISPLAY: fresh labeled wildflowers and other wild plants from all over Humboldt and Del Norte. Find out which ones are native and which ones are harmful (e.g., invasive).
- Art Night, Friday evening, 7-9 p.m. – this favorite returns after three years! A creative and congenial atmosphere for artists of all levels to sit down together and draw or paint native flowers of their choice, live from the show. Some supplies available, or bring your own.
- Sunday, 1 pm, Dessa Gunning demonstrates “Tribal Teas“
- Experts will help identify YOUR samples or photos of wild plants.
- See what happens inside a variety of flowers, from a pollinator’s point of view.
- Learn about invasive plants.
- Sign up to help native plants by joining a volunteer work day removing invasive plants.
- Buy CNPS t-shirts, totes, and posters.
- Little Free Wildflower Galleries – a community art sharing of 3×3” Wildflower Art throughout April. Facebook: ArtShareApril; Instagram: @littlefreewildflowergallery
- Be sure to visit our concurrent NATIVE PLANT SALE Sat May 5 & Sun May 6 at our nursery at Fresh Water Farms Preserve. (Sign-up online for Saturday times.)