North Coast Native Plant Society
preceded during April by a month-long Little Free Wildflower Art event
You are invited to share your Wildflower Art
• ‘Visit & Admire, Make & Take’ your wildflower art in Little Free Wildflowers Galleries throughout the community. View/print location list.
Here’s your map to little free wildflower galleries!
• Create artworks for Little Free Wildflower Galleries approx. 3” x 3”, display-ready in any medium. Free and fun for everyone and all ages!
• On Facebook, follow and post your Wildflower Art to Artshareapril, then post to your own Facebook Page adding #freelittlewildflowergallery to share with others.
• On Instagram, follow @littlefreewildflowergallery and post your Wildflower Art to your Instagram feed tagging #littlefreewildflowergallery
• Host a Little Free Wildflower Art Gallery for the month of April! Little Free Libraries are easily converted to galleries for ArtShare April. For a free sign & to be put on the map, contact us at .
And remember, you are invited to join us Friday May 5 for the Wildflower Show Art Night, a chance to paint or draw any of the Wildflower Flower Show specimens prior to the weekend exhibit.
Jefferson Community Center, 1000 B Street, Eureka.